This articles applies to: full- and part-time faculty, full-time staff, and PhD students Pre-requisite(s): active employment or PhD role at SC&I, copier access code
Copy access codes are required to make photocopies – request your code here.
- Load the original document to the document feeder on top of the machine, or lift the top to use the flatbed scanner.
- Press the Copy function from the touchscreen.
- Enter the copy code in the password field that pops up on the touchscreen.
- (skip to step 5 if advanced options are not needed) If needed, adjust the copier properties as the following:
- To adjust color, select the desired option on the left portion of the touch screen.
- To adjust duplexing and copy size, select the desired options on the middle of the touch screen
- From non-standard original document, open the bypass tray located on the right side of the printer ( indicated by an icon featuring a hand on top of a piece of paper) and place the paper in the tray. The machine should be able to automatically get the page size.
- To make multiple copies, enter the number using the number pad on the right side of the touch screen.
- To use staples and hole punching, select the desired options on the lower middle portion of the touch screen.
- In most cases, press the green Start button to start copying
- Log off your account after copying by pressing the home button on the bottom of the screen.
Community accessible copy machines/printers are located at the following locations:
- SC&I main building first-floor lobby
- SC&I main building Room 202 (2 devices available)
- SC&I main building Room 335
- SC&I Annex A first-floor lobby
- SC&I Annex B third-floor doctoral office
- Simeon De Witt building second-floor lobby
- Every department has a unique copy code for authentication purpose. Do not share the copy code with any unauthorized person.
- Publications may be subject to copyright protection. The users are responsible for understanding and complying with the copyright laws and restrictions.