This article applies to: all SC&I individuals with a valid NetID Pre-requisite(s): a valid NetID, a Rutgers ID card, an active role at Rutgers
SC&I faculty, staff, and students with a Rutgers ID card can print wirelessly from anywhere on campus to one of several SC&I high-volume printers. SC&I employees with desktops provided by SC&I ITS can also print to these printers without RU Wireless or a Rutgers ID card.
- CI-121 (hallway in front of room 120 of 4 Huntington St. building)
- CI-335 (graduate student computer lab of 4 Huntington St. building)
- ANX-A (foyer of 192 College Ave., Annex A building)
- ANX-B (3rd floor PhD hub of 194 College Ave., Annex B building)
- SDW (3rd floor of 185 College Ave., Simeon DeWitt building)
Need a computer?
Please note, there is no computer lab in the SC&I buildings for undergrad students. CI 114A and 119 are designated as classrooms, but open to SC&I students when classes are not in session.