This articles applies to: all SC&I faculty, staff, doctoral students, and PTL
If you are new to SC&I, especially a doctoral student or PTL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access permission.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the General category,
- Scroll down and tap VPN near the bottom of the list
- Tap “Add VPN Configuration” and enter the following
- Type: L2TP
- Description: SC&I VPN
- Server: vpn.comminfo.rutgers.edu
- Account: your NetID username
- Password: your NetID password
- Secret: vpn1@comminfo
- Send all traffic: Enabled
- Select “Done”
You have completed the one-time process to configure your Apple device for use with SC&I VPN.
For instructions on connecting to VPN, see How to Connect to the SC&I Virtual Private Network (VPN) on Apple iOS.